A Vibrant place to Live
An Inspiring place to Learn
A Fulfilling place to Work
EARLY YEARS CHILDMINDER (staff children)
Camphill School Aberdeen works to create communities in which vulnerable children and adults, many with learning disabilities, can live, learn and work with others in healthy social relationships based on mutual care and respect
The successul applicant will provide a nurturing and fun environment for some of the youngest children from our worker's families. Working in a homely environment, the post holder will care for up to 4 children under school age. It is essential that the successful applicant is physically fit and able to work with this age group.
Working autonomously for much of the time, but with close contact with parents and a line manager, you will work towards ensuring a high level of compliance with SSSC and CSA rules, policies and practices.
Although not essential, some experience of working with children would be advantageous.
This position is subject to a PVG Membership check.
CSA offers an attractive remuneration package including sick pay and pension scheme.
For further information or an application form, please contact
Lorraine Smith, Central Office, Murtle Estate, Bieldside, Aberdeen, AB15 9EP
Telephone: (01224) 866152
THERAPEUTIC ARTS PRACTITIONER (25 hours per week)
At Camphill School Aberdeen, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Therapeutic Arts Practitioner to join us as we grow and adapt to the increasing need for the care, eductaion and support we provide.
Camphill School Aberdeen works to create a community where children and adults feel a sense of belonging, suport and personal growth. A place where there is an inclusive, lifelong learning culture with an integrated approach to health, education and care.
If you have:
- A keen interest in supporting children and young adults with specal needs towards improved wellbeing, confidence and resilience through therapeutic artistic activities
- Relevant experience of working with children and young adults with additional support needs
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Relevant Art Therapy training
- Good communication skills
- A satisfactory PVG/ Criminal Record Check
- Comprehensive support packages (needs based for live-in workers or salaried for employed posts)
- Security, over 75 years here and here to stay
- Possibilities to live onsite as a vocational Camphill Co-worker
- Live, learn, work and share with inspiring people
For further information, application form and job description, please contact
Lorraine Smith, HR Manager, Central Office, Murtle Estate, Bieldside, Aberdeen, AB15 9EP
Telephone: (01224) 867935
Closing date: 30th April 2017